Read about pubg xbox update 2020:
pubg xbox update
PUBG has a new PTS update on PS4 and Xbox One that brings update 8.1 to console platforms.
Ranked mode rule set update
- Small amount of M249 is now spawned in the world.
- DBS is now spawned in the world.
- Mosin-Nagant is now spawned in Erangel/Vikendi.
- Small amount of crossbow is now spawn in the world.
- Looks, plays and performs better.
- Bootcamp: Longer sight lines and underground caverns
- Quarry: More balanced with better cover and rope bridges added.
- Mongnai (Airfield): Farns replaced by new area with Motor Glider.
- Docks (Getaway): More loot and interesting destinations.
- Ruins: Bigger and more maze-like with more loot.
- Mountain: More pathways to make it easier to reach and leave when you must.
- Cave: A new temple has been added to the area.
- River: Bridges added to give players more options.
- Pai Nan / Khao / Sahmee / Kampong: Increased verticality, wider roads and Loot Truck added.
- Bhan: Removed for a new area with houses
- Up to four Loot trucks are spawned at the start of the match.
- Each truck is spawned separately inside of one the special garages scattered around the map.
- When a truck is destroyed, new truck will be spawned from the garage.
- Total number of 8 loot trucks can be spawned in a single match.