pubg mobile 1.7 patch notes Arcane game mode with Mirror World mode, new Royale Pass 2021 Just like previous iterations of this beta game, there can be changes made before the eventual release of PUBG Mobile Update 1.7. Generally. community feedback is taken very seriously by the developers. Therefore, there’s a high chance that there might be a few changes coming to the final release.
Here are the complete patch notes for PUBG Mobile 1.7 Beta. These are taken from official leaked sources. However, we still are not sure if that’s everything new coming in the update. If and when new information is released, we will add it here for you to read.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update patch notes Brand New Mode
Mirror World (Starts November 16, 2021)
With the two dimensions merge, a unique Mirror Island will be available in PUBG Mobile.
Enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends’ official animated series ARCANE.
Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills.
New Royale Pass
Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm starts on November 19, 2021 and ends on December 19, 2021It brings in plenty of attractive cosmetics, including Vanguard Suit and Lethal Creepster set alongside a backpack and KAR98K and MK47 skins.
Reintroduction of modes
Vikendi – Starts November 16, 2021 with support for rooms and spectating.Metro Royale: Reunion – Arrives on November 22, 2021 with the new Carry feature.Survive Till Dawn: Commences on November 25, 2021 and is available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It also has support for rooms and spectating.Infection Mode: Commences on November 25, 2021 and will open every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.Payload 2.0: Available from November 29, 2021 every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday with support for rooms and spectating.Runic Power: Arrives on November 30, 2021 and is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
Combat ChangesMarksman rifle balanced
SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed and increased bullet speed.Mini14: Increased damage at long range.VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage.
New Carry feature
You can carry knocked teammates and opponents and move them to another location.
When a teammate or enemy has been knocked down, besides reviving or eliminating them, you now have another option. You will be able to carry knocked-down players and move them to another location.
Moving while carrying is slow and when doing so, you cannot fire any weapons, enter combat, collect supplies enter vehicles or use consumables, etc.
The player being carried has no control over where to go or when to be put down, but passive damage occurs at a slightly slower rate (has no impact on other damage taken.)
A button will appear when a player can be put down. Tap the button to put them down.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.7 Beta APK
RPM5 (Royal Pass Month 5)
Royal Pass Month 5 named ‘Mirror Realm’ will start on November 19th, 2021 and end on December 19th. Players will be provided Vanguard outfit, new KAR98K and Mutant skin at the Elite Pass.
- Cycle 1 Season 3: November 19th- January 17th,2022
- Download screen, sensitivity settings modified
- Presentation of in-match information improved
- أعرف شرح قصيدة هذا هو الاردن مع الاعراب
- أيضا تحضير نص تحية العلم الوطني للسنة الثانية متوسط
- من هنا تحضير نص وسائل الاعلام للسنة الثالثة متوسط من هنا
- cazomb com to get free fire diamonds for free from HERE
- شحن شدات ببجي pubg مجانا أيضا من موقع oonoo من هنـــا OONOO Rewards
- شحن جواهر أيضا للعبة فري فاير free fire space من هنـــا Free Fire space
- موقع freefire 2021.com شحن جواهر فري فاير من هنـــا
- الموقع الرسمي لشراء شدات ببجي midasbuy من هنـــــا
- تنزيل لعبة ببجي كوريه أيضا من هنـا
- زخرفة اسماء فري فاير free fire stylish names from here من هنـــــا
- codashop free fire HERE
PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from November 16. The server will not be taken offline for this update. Please ensure that you update the game in a suitable network environment and have enough space on your phone. The main content is as follows:
Brand New Mode
Arrives on November 16, enveloped by a powerful energy. Mirror Island will descend in PUBG MOBILE as the two dimensions merge!
Enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends’ official animated series ARCANE. Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills and explore the story of ARCANE.
Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm, 11/19–12/19
- The Vanguard and Lethal Creepster arrive, as well as Duty Till The End – Kar98K, and Duty Till The End – MK47 finishes!
- Vikendi: Arrives 11/16, supports rooms and spectating
- Metro Royale: Reunion: Arrives 11/22 with the new Carry feature.
- Survive Till Dawn: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Infection Mode: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but does not support rooms.
- Payload 2.0: Arrives 11/29, available every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Runic Power: Arrives 11/30, available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
The above-beloved modes and maps will be back in version 1.7. Don’t miss out!
- Marksman Rifles rebalanced: Increased damage at long range, increased bullet speed, increased recovery speed.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- Mini14: Increased damage at long range.
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage.
We’ve noticed that marksman rifles have been given the cold shoulder recently, and we hope that you’ll start using them more after these improvements.
- DP28 rebalanced: Reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage.
It seems that the DP28 has been performing too well in the game, so we’ve nerfed it a little to see what happens.
- New Carry feature: You can now carry knocked down players, and move them to another location.
- Season C1S3: Arrives 11/19–1/17, with a new season exclusive currency that can be used to redeem supplies from past seasons. Don’t miss out on returning exclusive outfits from S1–S4.
- Improved the presentation of some in-match information to make the combat screen more refreshing with clearer reminders.
- Improved the Download screen, Sensitivity Settings screen, and the Button Settings screen to make it easier for you to set up your controls.
We are constantly working to improve your gaming experience and to bring you great season rewards.