نقدم لكم pubg ps4 controls, pubg ps4 controls scope, pubg ps4 controls type b, pubg ps4 controls guide, pubg ps4 controls type c, pubg ps4 change controls على كلام نيوز
pubg ps4 controls
pubg ps4 controls, pubg ps4 controls scope, pubg ps4 controls type b, pubg ps4 controls guide, pubg ps4 controls type c, pubg ps4 change controls
The Best Console PUBG Settings for PS4 and Xbox One
These settings are best suited for use on a PS4 or Xbox One. First, you should be using the Type B pre-set. While you can change everything individually, these best console PUBG settings in 2020 will be going off of the Type B pre-set, so you’ll have to change fewer things around.
The Best PUBG Console Settings 2020 – Controller Settings
- Controller Button Preset – Type B
- Invert X-Axis/Y-Axis – This is an entirely personal preference.
- Right Stick Dead Zone – The dead zone on your sticks is the center of it. The center of the stick is where it rests when you’re not using it. The Dead zone is how large the circumference around the stick is. So if you have this low, slight movements will register and if you have it high they will not. It is advisable to have this set low, possibly as low as 10 if you can get used to it. However, you may have to have it higher if your hand isn’t very steady or your controller has some issues drift.
- Left Stick Dead Zone – This should match the right unless there is a drift problem with this stick and not the other.
- Vibration – All this does is get in the way. If you have your dead zones low, the smallest movement will make your character move, vibration doesn’t go well with this.
Sensitivity – The Best PUBG Console Settings Season 6
Sensitivities are where things get a bit complicated. There are recommendations, like the sensitivities that most pro players use. However, a lot of this will depend on what you’re comfortable with. The sensitivity is how you primarily interact with the game. You need to build muscle memory with one sensitivity, this makes it so that when you move in-game it is a natural movement on the controller.
Changing your sensitivities around too often will throw off muscle memory. It is best to find what works for you and stick to it. However, these are a good starting point. Spend some time adjusting them until they’re just right for you, then leave them well alone.
- Forward Running Sensitivity – 10.
- Movement Sensitivity – Having these low helps you keep your movements more deliberate.
- Vertical Sensitivity Multiplier – This an overlooked part of the best PUBG console settings, it helps vertical movement be more responsive than horizontal. It will take some adjusting too, but it can be really helpful.
- General Sensitivity – 20 – This is the camera and free look. This should be high since it helps you survey quicker.
- Vehicle Driver Sensitivity – Although, this one is more down to personal preference.
- Aim Acceleration – Enabled. This lets you move your reticule considerably faster when turning all the way around, pretty helpful.
- Aim Acceleration rate – This is a nice middle ground essentially.
- Over the Shoulder Aiming Sensitivity – This is a compromise between responsiveness and more exact movements.
Aiming Down Sights Sensitivity
Your sensitivities for aiming down sights should be treated like your other sensitivities. You might need to alter some of these, but they are the best PUBG console settings to use as a starting point for your sensitivities.
- 1X Optic Sensitivity – 3
- 2X Scope Sensitivity – 3
- 3X Scope Sensitivity – 3
- 4X Scope Sensitivity – 5
- 6X Scope Sensitivity – 5
- 8X Scope Sensitivity – 5
- 15X Scope Sensitivity – 6. This scope is really slow to move, so this is helpful.