how to solve the game fortnite voice chat not working while playing:
Check your Fortnite voice chat channels
Make sure you’re in the right voice chat channel. If you’re in the incorrect channel this may cause issues with you being able to hear teammates if you are cross-playing on multiple platforms.
as we know One of the more annoying recurring bugs in Fortnite is the voice chat issue, where from time to time it will simply stop working. The exact reason why is hard to figure out, and it is something Epic has been unable to completely solve. The good news is that lots of community members out there have found various methods of fixing the problem, so in this article, we will run through some of them
Fortnite has two channels to use: Party Channel and Game Channel. In-game, you can switch between chat channels using the Social menu:
Party Channel connects players in the same party (queued up in the lobby together).
Game Channel connects players on the same team but in different parties (filled into a team-based game mode).
You might also be in Xbox or PlayStation Party Chat, both of which will keep Fortnite’s voice chat from working.
- شحن شدات ببجي مجانا أيضا من موقع oonoo من هنـــا OONOO Rewards
- شحن جواهر أيضا للعبة فري فاير free fire space من هنـــا Free Fire space
- موقع freefire 2021.com شحن جواهر فري فاير من هنـــا
- الموقع الرسمي لشراء شدات ببجي midasbuy من هنـــــا
- تنزيل لعبة ببجي كوريه أيضا من هنـا
- زخرفة اسماء فري فاير free fire stylish names from here من هنـــــا
- codashop free fire HERE