cấu hình máy chơi pubg player configurations for best performance of pubg mobile 2022 PUBG MOBILE is the international version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS for Android devices. In this version, you can easily sign in using your Google or Facebook login information. But, if you don’t want to do that, you can always play as a guest (no need to sign in).
máy chơi pubg
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430/ AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- GOY: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 680 4GB
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
cấu hình máy chơi pubg
giả lập pubg mobile
Best PUBG Graphics Settings
- Display Mode – Fullscreen
- Resolution – Whichever resolution is native to your monitor. It can be tempting to go as high as possible, but it isn’t much good when your display has a hard limit.
- In-Game FPS Cap – Set this to what your monitor can manage. This is the best PUBG settings for you, it is limited to the best your monitor can do. Setting it lower will limit your performance, so there is no need to set yourself a low bar for FPS.
- Brightness – This one is a more personal choice. However, you might want to bring the brightness a little above what it would normally be for increased visibility. It is worthwhile using different visibilities for different maps.
- Render Scale – 100.
- FPP Camera FOV – This controls your field of view. Many players prefer having this set high to give them a view of all around them. This definitely has its benefits, but you need a widescreen to actually accommodate it. You get a bit of advantage playing with this higher, but it is going to be an adjustment so experiment here if you want to increase it.
Best PUBG Settings – Advanced Graphics
- Anti-Aliasing – This reduces the chances of fuzz or artifacts in the game. However, it is really demanding especially when set high. Keep this low to save some processing power but you might get the occasional bit of noise on your view if you find it too distracting to bring this setting back up a notch.
- Post-Processing – This can add effects to the image while you play easier. Essentially, you don’t need it and it is an unnecessary addition.
- Shadows – Very Low. These are bizarrely taxing on the system and contribute almost nothing to gameplay. The best PUBG settings have to go for a high FPs than the nice details on the ground like shadows.
- Textures – Low or Medium. Textures make the game run a little slower, but they’re one of the in-game settings that actually makes a pretty big difference to how it looks, so it is okay to leave these on medium for the sake of a playable image.
- Effects – Very Low. Visuals effects can be distracting more than anything as well as hitting your FPS.
- Foliage – Very Low. We all like to see pretty trees and such, but it will take a toll on your CPU keeping his high.
- View Distance – Put this as high as your PC can manage. This effects how far away you can see things. Obviously this gives you a tactical advantage, so putting it higher is for the best.
- Sharpen – This unnecessarily messes with the image.
- V-Sync – This synchronizes the frame rate with the monitor. Turning it off runs the risk of more artifacts, but it is a worthwhile trade-off for the improved frame rate.
- Motion Blur – This just gets in the way.
Best PUBG Audio Settings
- Master, Music, UI, and Gameplay Volumes – This is an entirely personal choice. However, it is advisable to keep gameplay volumes as high as possible. This gives you those important audio cues for what is going on.
- HRTF – Having this enabled can help you figure out where a gun is being fired. It gives you more of an environmental noise. However, not everyone prefers this way of hearing. Try this out and see if you can adjust to it since it does have some benefits.
Best Control setting
- Invert Mouse – Disabled
- General Sensitivity – Lower than the middle of the bar for greater control.
- Vertical Sensitivity Multipliers – Having this set to 1 means the sensitivity is the same for vertical as horizontal. Changing this to a level higher than 1 such as 1.20 helps you control gunfire. This makes up for the natural way your hand will move horizontally more than vertically that can reduce accuracy. It can take some getting used to, but it is worth switching this up a little higher.
- Aim Sensitivity – Set to about 20.
- ADS Sensitivity –
- Scoping Sensitivity – 20
Best PUBG Gameplay Settings
- Inventory Character Render – Disable this for better performance.
- Color Blind Mode – Some colorblind modes are going to make enemies easier to see. However, this is a trade-off since all colors are going to be effected in the map. This can really throw you off the game since things aren’t how they seem. Experimenting with Protanopia can be useful. However, for the most part, this mode exists for those who are actually color blind.
- Crosshairs – The colors here are purely preference.
- Weapon and MiniMap Options – These are all personal preference and there is no answer that are part of the best PUBG settings.
- Killfeed – This is up to you.
- Change Your Powerplan on Windows – Head into power options and change your plan to high performance.
- Steam Launch Options – If you’re playing in Steam, head into your Launch options through there. Enter this into the text box: “-refresh 75 -malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -maxMem=6000 This will help you get a better performance out of the game. This sets your fresh rate (adjust the number depending on your monitor), allows the OS to allocate extra memory to the game, allows it to use all available cores, and sets the maximum amount of memory allocated. If you have more RAM available to the game adjust the last number.
- Wired Internet – Try and always use a wired internet connection instead of Wi-Fi. This isn’t really part of the best PUBG settings and more simple advice for online gaming as a whole.
- Closing Programs – Free up as much processing room as possible by shutting down all programs that you don’t need.
- Adjusting Sensitivity – The optimal sensitivity comes as much from your mousepad as anything else. A larger mousepad gives you a bigger field of movements and can allow you to use pretty low sensitivities, making big movements with the mouse to get more exact results. Tailor your sensitivity to this, and remember to keep it consistent to build muscle memory.
- Graphical Settings – These recommendations for the best PUBG settings generally focus on making the game look bad! This is since it allows your game to run better. However, this isn’t going to be necessary for everyone. If your game is running perfectly at these settings, experiment with increasing them. If you can get a better-looking game without sacrificing much of your frame rate, then it is perfectly safe to dial things up a bit.
- Cost-Effective Ways to Boost Performance – There are cost-effective ways to get your PC to run the game better. These include freeing up space on your hard drive, and using external hard drives where necessary. Using a gaming external hard drive can free up your actual space for processing and make things much fast. Dialing down your graphics settings as much as possible can also help. These factors can give you a much better FPS without having to replace your PC.
Create your nick From Here
- تحميل و تنزيل ببجي الكورية apk + obb اخر اصدار 2021.
- تنزيل لعبة ببجي 1.7 PUBG Mobile X Arcane
- زخرفة اسماء ببجي رموز وحروف زخرف اسمك مجانا.
- تنزيل لعبة جاتا gmesp9 جراند الحياة الواقعية للاندرويد.
- cazomb com to get free fire diamonds for free from HERE.
- شحن شدات ببجي مجانا أيضا من موقع oonoo من هنـــا OONOO Rewards.
- شحن جواهر أيضا للعبة فري فاير free fire space Free Fire space.
- موقع freefire 2021.com شحن جواهر فري فاير.
- الموقع الرسمي لشراء شدات ببجي midasbuy من هنـــــا.
- تنزيل لعبة ببجي كوريه أيضا.
- زخرفة اسماء فري فاير.
- codashop free fire HERE.
- أحدث كودات فري فاير متجددة يوميا.
- أيضا تنزيل ببجي الكورية APK اخر اصدار.